This website belongs to Distribuciones Calzado Banyoles, s.l., hereinafter Castañer, a company incorporated under the Spanish Constitution, with registered office at C/ Menuts, 28 17820 Banyoles (Girona), registered in the Companies Register of Girona, volume 1269, folio 173, page 21554, entry 2, with tax identification number B50667823.
Castañer also offers you the following e-mail address, where you can send your requests, questions or complaints:
The general terms and conditions apply only to purchases of products made via the website and therefore do not apply to purchases of products from third parties or in physical shops.
The purchase of the products offered through the website entails the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the general conditions of contracting so, before accepting them, please read their content carefully. If you do not accept the general contracting conditions, the purchase of the products will not be carried out; therefore, it will not imply any obligation or responsibility on the part of Castañer.
2. MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS
Castañer reserves the right to modify the content and/or scope of the general terms and conditions at any time, in which case you will be duly notified.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Castañer is responsible for the processing of your data, and will process them in accordance with the following:
- Managing the sale of products purchased through the website.
- Sending informative communications about Castañer, possible offers and new products of the brand by email, SMS or telephone.
The legal basis for data processing is your consent.
In the forms on the website it will be necessary for you to fill in the fields marked as "obligatory". If you do not provide all the personal data required, we may not be able to carry out your purchase or send you informative communications. We need you to provide us with your current and correct personal details so that the information is up to date and error-free.
We will keep your personal data for the legal period provided for by current legislation (especially in tax and accounting matters).
3.4 Target group:
We will communicate your data to the financial institutions, payment platforms and courier companies provided for in the purchase procedure for the management of the payment and delivery of the products and, where appropriate, to the public administrations in accordance with the regulations in force.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a satisfactory response or would like more information about any of your rights, you can go to the Spanish data protection agency at the following link www.aepd.es .
3.6 Security measures:
We have implemented technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, and processing and unauthorised access.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT.
All intellectual property rights, designs, databases, underlying software, including source codes, as well as the different elements that make up the website: texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, colour combinations, the "contents", their structure, selection and order, are owned by Castañer or, where appropriate, by its licensors.
The distinctive signs included on the website are owned by Castañer or its licensors. Likewise, the domain name www.castaner.com where the website is hosted is owned by Castañer.
The user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or any other form of dissemination not expressly authorised of the website, its contents and/or the distinctive signs and domain names owned by Castañer.
The unauthorised use of the contents, as well as the damages caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of Castañer, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to it and to the liabilities that may derive from the same.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of any information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
Castañer shall not be liable, under any circumstances, in any of the following cases:
- For any damages and/or harm that may derive, directly or indirectly, from access to or use of the information contained on the website and, especially, from that information relating to third parties other than Castañer, including, but not limited to, those caused by the introduction of viruses and/or cyber-attacks.
- For any damages and/or harm that users may suffer as a result of inappropriate use of the web site or of any crashes, interruptions, absence and/or faults in communications.
- For any damage and/or harm to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to the website.
- For any infringement of the website, or any of its elements, committed by an entity other than Castañer.
- For any infringement arising from use of the Site that does not comply with the terms and conditions permitted under the General Conditions of Access and Use and any other applicable terms and conditions.
- For any incident, suspension, interruption or failure of the internet that prevents the availability and/or continuity of access to the same.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that Castañer may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by virtue of the general conditions of access and use or applicable legislation in relation to the use of the website.
6. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
If you would like to send us your comments on our website, doubts, complaints or any other question, you can do so by letter to Castañer, C/Menuts 28, 17820 Banyoles, Girona, by e-mail to customercare@castañer.com, or through the contact section of the website.
We also have official complaint forms available for you, which can be submitted to the postal address and email address above or at any of our physical shops. You can request them here: Download official complaint forms.
The Customer Service Department will deal with and respond to your complaint as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of one month. If your request is not satisfactorily resolved, you can go to the ordinary courts or process your claim through the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr, which will provide a single point of access for out-of-court resolution free of charge.