TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The owner of the web page hosted at www.castaner.com (the "Web") is the entity DISTRIBUCIONES CALZADO BANYOLES, S.L., which operates under the trademark CASTAÑER® ("CASTAÑER"), whose identification data are as follows:
Registered office: C/ Menuts, 28 17820 Banyoles (Girona, Spain).
C.I.F. nº: B-50667823
Telephone number: (+34) 972.581.700
Registry data: Commercial Register of Girona, Volume 1269, Folio 173, Page 21554, Inscription 2 - NIF/VAT ESB50667823
Access to the Web
The General Conditions of Access and Use regulate the access and use of the Web that CASTAÑER makes available to Internet users in order to provide them with information about CASTAÑER, its products and/or services.
The contents of the Web are exclusively addressed to over fourteen (14) years of age, therefore, when the user registers on the Web to receive newsletters, he/she declares to be of that age. For this purpose, CASTAÑER reserves the option to request the User, at any time, documentation proving his or her age. In the event that CASTAÑER verifies that the User does not have the required age or the User does not comply with CASTAÑER's request, or does not comply with it correctly, CASTAÑER will proceed to deregister the User as a registered User.
The access and use of the Web by the user implies the acceptance of these General Conditions of Access and Use. Consequently, please read carefully the General Conditions of Access and Use when you intend to use the Web as they may be adapted and/or modified at any time. If you do not accept these General Conditions of Access and Use, please refrain from using the Website and its content.
Use of the Website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Website, as well as of the information relating to the products contained therein, in full compliance with the applicable regulations and the General Conditions of Access and Use.
Consequently, the user agrees to the following:
To respect the rest of the users of the Web.
- Not to make comments or publish content that (i) is illicit, violent, pornographic, racist, denigrating or violent; and/or (ii) is inappropriate or irrelevant in relation to the activity of CASTAÑER, its products and/or services.
- Not to carry out any act aimed at damaging, rendering useless and/or overloading the Website or preventing, in any way, its normal use and/or operation.
- Not to transmit contents that may contain viruses, scripts or other malicious code or programs with destructive or harmful properties or programs aimed at interrupting, destroying or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
- Not to interfere with or condition in any way the security of the Website or misuse the resources, services and products available on the Website.
- Not to access, modify, adapt and/or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise interfere with the Site.
- Not to insert data or hyperlinks on the Web, except those expressly permitted by CASTAÑER in accordance with the provisions of the section 'Policy on links ("links")'.
- Not to carry out actions that may deactivate, overload or affect the correct functioning of the Website.
Users are informed that, in the event that they fail to comply with the General Conditions of Access and Use or any other terms and conditions contained in the Web, CASTAÑER reserves the right to limit, suspend and/or terminate their access to the Web, adopting any technical measure necessary for this purpose, at any time and without prior notice.
CASTAÑER makes its best efforts to keep the Web in good working order, avoiding errors or, as the case may be, repairing them, and keeping the contents of the Web duly updated. However, CASTAÑER does not guarantee the availability and continuity of access to the Web nor the non-existence of errors in its contents, nor that the latter are duly updated.
CASTAÑER reserves the right to carry out, at any time, modifications, deletions and/or updates on the information contained in the Web, its configuration or presentation.
Both the access to the Web and the use that may be made of any information contained therein are carried out under the exclusive responsibility of the user.
CASTAÑER shall not be liable, under any circumstances, in any of the following cases:
- For any damages and/or harm that may derive, directly or indirectly, from access to or use of the information contained on the Web and, especially, from that information relating to third parties other than CASTAÑER, including, but not limited to, those caused by the introduction of viruses and/or computer attacks.
- For any damages and/or losses that may be suffered by users due to an inappropriate use of the Web, or for any breakdowns, interruptions, absence and/or defects in communications.
- For any damage and/or harm to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to the Website.
- For any infringement of the Web, or any of its elements, committed by an entity other than CASTAÑER.
- For any infringement arising from use of the Website that does not comply with the terms and conditions permitted under the General Conditions of Access and Use and any other applicable terms and conditions.
- For any incident, suspension, interruption or fall of the Internet that prevents the availability and / or continuity of access to them.
Users shall be liable for damages of any kind that CASTAÑER may suffer as a result of breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by virtue of the General Conditions of Access and Use or applicable legislation in relation to the use of the Web.
CASTAÑER has profiles on some social networks (such as, for example, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram), with the purpose of informing about its products.
Users who join any of the profiles opened by CASTAÑER in social networks must respect and comply with the terms and conditions of the social network in question.
CASTAÑER may carry out the following actions:
- Access the public information of the user profile.
- Send individual messages through social network channels when permitted.
- Update the status of the profile to be displayed on the user's profile.
CASTAÑER reserves the right to carry out contests, promotions and/or sweepstakes through its social network accounts.
CASTAÑER may include on the Web advertising content and / or sponsorship of third parties. Advertisers and sponsors will be solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Web fully complies with the legislation that, in each case, may be applicable.
Consequently, CASTAÑER shall not be liable for any error, inaccuracy and/or irregularity that may be included in the advertising content or that of the sponsors, nor for any failure to comply with current legislation.
Policy regarding links ("links")
a) Links to the Web
Those third parties who intend to include in a website ("Linking Site") a link to the Web, or a framing with it, must necessarily obtain the prior written consent of CASTAÑER.
Under no circumstances does the authorization granted by CASTAÑER mean that it endorses, promotes, guarantees and/or recommends the content and/or services of the Linking Site or that it is responsible for the content thereof.
The Linking Site must comply with current legislation and may not, under any circumstances, host content, whether its own or that of third parties, that is unlawful and/or harmful (violent, racist, denigrating, etc.) and/or inappropriate or irrelevant in relation to CASTAÑER's products and/or services.
In the event of breach of any of the terms referred to above, CASTAÑER shall immediately revoke the consent granted to the Linking Site, which shall remove the link.
b) Links to other websites
The Website may include different links that allow the User to access other websites ("Linked Sites").
Under no circumstances does the existence of Linked Sites imply CASTAÑER's recommendation, promotion, identification and/or conformity with the statements, contents and/or services provided through the Linked Sites.
Consequently, CASTAÑER is not responsible for the content, conditions of use, privacy policies and other conditions of the Linked Sites, being the user the only responsible for checking and accepting them every time he/she accesses and uses them.
Intellectual and industrial property
All intellectual property rights, designs, databases, underlying computer programs (including source codes), as well as the different elements that make up the Web (texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, color combinations, etc.) [the "Contents"], their structure, selection and order, are owned by CASTAÑER or, where appropriate, by its licensors.
The distinctive signs included in the Web are owned by CASTAÑER or its licensors. Likewise, the domain name www.castaner.com where the Web is hosted is owned by CASTAÑER.
By means of these General Conditions of Access and Use, the user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or any other form of dissemination not expressly authorized of the Web, its Contents and/or the distinctive signs and domain names owned by CASTAÑER.
The unauthorized use of the Contents, as well as the damages caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of CASTAÑER, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to it and to the responsibilities that, in its case, are derived from the same.
Protection of personal data
If any of the clauses of the General Conditions of Access and Use were to be declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness shall only affect such provision or the part thereof that is null or ineffective and the same shall remain in force in all other respects, and such provision or the part thereof that is affected shall be deemed not to be in force.
For such purposes, the General Conditions of Access and Use shall only cease to be valid only with respect to the invalid or ineffective provision, and no other part or provision thereof shall be null and void, invalidated, impaired or affected by such invalidity or ineffectiveness.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Access to and use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy arising in the interpretation and/or application of the General Conditions of Access and Use, the competent Courts shall be those provided for in the applicable legal regulations.