1. Who is responsible for your data?
- Distribuciones Calzado Banyoles, S.L. ("Castañer")
- VAT NUMBER B50667823
- Telephone number: (+34) 972.581.700
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. For what purposes do we process your data?
- Managing the sale of products purchased through the website.
- Sending informative communications about Castañer, possible offers and new products of the brand by email, SMS or telephone.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for data processing is your consent.
You may revoke your consent at any time without retroactively affecting the processing of personal data carried out up to that time.
In the forms on the website it will be necessary for you to fill in the fields marked as "obligatory". If you do not provide all the personal data required, we may not be able to carry out your purchase or send you informative communications. We need you to provide us with your current and correct personal details so that the information is up to date and error-free.
4. How long do we keep your data for?
We will keep your personal data for the legal period provided for by current legislation (especially in tax and accounting matters).
The personal data will be kept as long as the user does not request their deletion, so that Castañer can manage the user's requests and continue to send newsletters that may be of interest to them.
5. Target group:
We will communicate your data to the financial institutions, payment platforms and courier companies provided for in the purchase procedure for the management of the payment and delivery of the products and, where appropriate, to the public administrations in accordance with the regulations in force.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of your data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response or would like more information about any of your rights, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the following link www.aepd.es .
7. Security measures:
We have implemented technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing and unauthorised access.