What are cookies?
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user's browsing or use of a website.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified into the following types:
a) Depending on the entity managing them:
- First-party cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity.
b) Depending on how long they remain activated
- Session cookies: these allow data to be collected and stored while the user accesses a website and disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
c) According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: these enable browsing and the use of the different options or services that exist on the site. They also enable the use of certain complements that complete the functions of the website and allow security elements to be integrated, identify the user's session, enable payment gateways, etc.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these enable information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when a search is performed, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these enable the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of browsing habits that allow a specific profile to be developed and targeted advertising to be offered.
What types of cookies are used on the website?
- Third-party: google analytics
- Behavioural advertising
You can find out about transfers to third countries, if any, made by third parties in their respective policies.
How can cookies be enabled and blocked?
You can configure cookies through the configuration panel provided on the website. Additionally, you can consult the options and instructions offered by your browser through the following links:
- internet explorer cookie settings
- firefox cookie settings
- google chrome cookie settings
- safari cookie settings
- opera cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be fully compatible with your browser version.